AF15 - 1.5 ft3
- Hopper – 1.5 ft3 stainless steel hopper
- Gear Drive – 1/6 HP 90 VDC or 230 VAC gear motor
- Length – 16 in [406 mm]
- Width – 14 in [355 mm]
- Height – 18 in [457 mm]
- Weight – 55 lbs [25 kg]
AF38 - 3.8 ft3
- Hopper - 3.8 ft3 stainless steel hopper
- Gear Drive - 1/3 HP 90 VDC or 460 VAC gear motor1
- Length - 20 in [508 mm]
- Width - 20 in [508 mm]
- Height - 24 in [610 mm]
- Weight - 100 lbs [45 kg]
All stainless steel construction
Provides outstanding corrosion resistance for your chemical feed requirements. Continous tig welded seams are used for superior durabily and overall construction quality.
Direct coupled drive
The AF15 and AF38 utilized a direct drive configuration to drive the auger. This eliminates the need for belts, chains, couplings and flanged bearings to support and drive the auger. The internal bearings to the gear reducer provide the required support for the auger. This configuration provides a simpler and more efficient drive.
Maintenance free design
The simple but highly effective direct drive mean the AF15 and AF38 are virtually maintenance free. The gear drive is a low noise seal design which requires no lubrication change for the life of the unit. The shaft seal utilizes a reliable and highly effective design. The seal is comprised of two rings of PTFE-impregnated synthetic fiber that are kept under constant pressure via spring. This all equates to a reliable and dependable feeder.
Customizable to meet your needs
The AF15 and AF38 can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Feel free to contact us with your requirements for a custom engineered system.
- Sizes - Various hopper sizes are available
- Controls - Manual start-stop or timer controlled
- Force - All vibrators offer variable impact force
Drives | Controls
- Gearbox - Sealed right angle gearboxes with ratios up to 100:1
- Motors - 90 VDC or 230 VAC, 3PH motors are standard *
- Controllers - Local or Remote Speed with SCR DC or VFD
- Logic - Relay or PLC control schemes *
- Materials - 304 SS or Polyethylene
- Capacities - up to 70 gallons *
|0.06 to 1.3 ft3/hr||0.12 to 2.3 ft3/hr||0.18 to 3.6 ft3/hr||0.24 to 4.8 ft3/hr||0.32 to 6.3 ft3/hr||0.40 to 8.0 ft3/hr||0.62 to 12.3 ft3/hr|
|3 – 64 RPM||3 – 64 RPM||3 – 64 RPM||3 – 64 RPM||3 – 64 RPM||3 – 64 RPM||3 – 64 RPM|
* Consult factory for other diameters or pitches.
Get in touch with us
Our sales and support team is happy to help with any questions or request.
PO Box 7475 Somerset, NJ 08875
Available on weekdays 8AM – 5PM